Magle Chemoswed is an innovative life science company located in Malmö. We combine the expertise of drug development and manufacturing with unique knowledge of how to formulate drug delivery systems. As our business is expanding we are now looking for a qualified and driven person to join our growing Analytic Development team.
You will be part of a unique analytical research team responsible for developing novel analytical methods and preparing them for validation and ultimately commercial production. Your tasks will also involve R&D support and for the analysis of finished products and raw materials.
As an applicant, you will have a strong scientific and experimental background within the broad field of analytical chemistry. You should be self-driven and will be part of a highly motivated team and contributing to new and on-going development projects within the Magle Chemoswed organization.
You will work with analyses and method development related to pharmaceuticals and medical devices and some of the analyses you will perform in accordance with GMP and ISO. You will mainly work with techniques such as HPLC, HPLC-MS, IC, GC, ICP, FTIR, titration and particle measurement.
You will have an exceptional opportunity to influence the future success of the team through your ideas and contributions and be part of a very enthusiastic and open-minded team with highly skilled colleagues.
If you’re passionate about being a part of a company that works to find innovative solutions to health care challenges and want to be a part of a tightly knit team, we look forward to your application.
What you’ll do:
- Analytical method development in the medical device field focusing on starch microspheres characterizing substances with respect to physical properties, enzymatic degradation, impurities etc.
- Analytical method development in the pharmaceutical field focusing on characterizing substances with respect to physical properties, potency, impurities using a wide spectrum of analytical techniques.
- Method and equipment validation according to current GMP and ISO regulations.
- Analysis of pharmaceutical substances and medical devices in accordance with cGMP and ISO 13485.
- Responsible for analytical chemistry and understanding of regulatory requirements within internal and external customers in numerous different projects.
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements within the field of analytical methods.
- Participate in digitization of analytical and quality systems.